Penzance, Cornwall TR20 8HX, United Kingdom, holding the ID no. VAT GB337144760 (the “Company”) is bound by upon gathering and processing of personal data. This Policy complies with these general regulations:
1. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (the “GDPR”); and
2. Act no. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services and on Amendments of Certain Acts (Act on Certain In formation Society Services), as amended.
This Policy shall apply to all persons visiting the web page of the Company www.fic-uk.com (the “Web Page”) regardless whether or not they are in any contractual relationship with the Company.
By using the Web Page of the Company, you acknowledge this Policy and expressly grant consent with its applications.
Personal data means any information about natural person that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, e-mail address, a home, postal or other physical address, other contact information, title, occupation and personal interest.
What personal data are collected
The Company collects and processes personal data that you provide when you contact the Company using the website contact form, when you subscribe for a Company newsletter or submit your personal information to the Company for any other reason.
The Company may also collect certain information automatically from your device to administer the Web Page. More specifically, the information that Company collects automatically may include information like IP address and other technical information. The Company may also collect information about how your device has interacted with the Web Page, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
If you wish to receive information about newest products, services, solution and events that the Company offers, you can subscribe to Company newsletter. In such case your name, surname, e-mail address and name of your company will be processed. You may at any time choose not to receive marketing materials from the Company by following the unsubscribe instruction included in each e-mail you may receive or by sending an e-mail to this e-mail address: email@example.com
If you have previously rendered services or products with the Company, you may receive commercial communication about related products and services which the Company offers and which may complement your products portfolio, even if you have not specifically subscribed to the Company newsletter. If you wish further not to receive such marketing information, you can unsubscribe using any of above-mentioned mean. Such processing is based on legitimate interest of the Company.
In connection with your job application, whether advertised on the Web Page or otherwise, the Company may process your personal data in order to evaluate your application. This includes personal data stated in your CV, cover letter or personal data otherwise submitted.
Browsing Web Page
The Company logs your IP address to give the Company an idea of which part of the Web Page you visit and how long you spend there. The Company however does not link your IP address to any other personal information.
The Company uses these types of cookies:
1. Required cookies that provide basic functionalities as you browse the Web Page. These cookies ensure the Web Page is displayed correctly and performing the requested tasks.
2. Technical cookies that allows the Web Page to remember your preferences for a longer period of time and enhance the usability of the Web Page, remember the process of filling a website form and save your data.
You can generally express your privacy preferences regarding the use of most cookies and similar technologies through your web browser. You can also set your browser to turn off cookies and delete cookies already on your device. If you do block, turn off or otherwise reject our cookies, the Web Page may not display properly.
Use of personal data
The Company only uses your personal data to the service you have requested from the Company, as stated above, or for marketing purposes, as described above. The Company will only use this information subject to your instructions and data protection law.
The Company may share your personal data with third-party service providers, subcontractors and other associated organisation (“Data Processors”) for the purpose of completing tasks and providing services on your behalf. The Company only chooses Data Processors that can provide the level of security to your rights that is necessary according to applicable law. The Company also disclose only the personal information necessary to deliver the services and has contracts in place that requires Data Processors to keep your information secure and not use it for their own direct marketing purpose.
Personal data retention period
The Company will retain your personal data for as long as is required to fulfil the purposes for which the information is processed or for other valid reasons to retain your personal information (for example to comply with a legal obligation, resolve disputes, or enforce out agreements).
Limitation of liability
The Company is not responsible for the content of the Web Page that has been retrieved from third parties or for protection of your personal data when visiting these sites.
Rights of data subjects
In connection to processing of your personal data you are granted with these rights:
- right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data where the consent is a legal ground for such processing;
- right to access to your personal data that the Company holds about you and information about how the Company process them;
- right to correction of your personal data that the Company holds about you;
- right to completely delete all information that the Company holds about you unless there is some other legal ground for their processing;
- right to receive the personal data which you have given to the Company, in a structured commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit that data to another controller without delay form the current controller if the processing is based on consent or on contract and the processing is carried out by automated means;
- right to be informed about your personal data breach;
- right to lodge an objection of the processing of your personal data if you feel the “ground relating to your particular situation” apply. The only reason the Company will be able to deny your request is if the Company can show compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interest, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for establishment, exercise of defence of legal claims;
- right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in United Kingdom is: The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
You can exercise your above-mentioned rights and possible objections in writing at the address below or by e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
F.I.C. (UK) Limited
Long Rock Industrial Estate
Penzance, Cornwall TR20 8HX, United Kingdom